Object  1 of 1

NEGATIVE

Avery Hill Training College

The Avery Hill Training College was set up in 1909 as a female only teacher training college. The college became part of the University of London in 1926 and in 1985 became the Faculty of Education and Community Sciences at Thames Polytechnic.

  • Maker:
    Grant, Henry
  • Production Date:
    1965-05
  • ID no:
    HG2222/13
  • Location:
    In Store

Further Information

  • Number of items: 1
  • Measurements: 6x6
  • Materials: cellulose acetate
  • Status: permanent collection
  • Credit: Purchased through the assistance of the V&A Purchase Grant Fund
  • Copyright Holder: Museum of London
  • Rights Credit: © Henry Grant Collection/Museum of London.
  • Last Updated: 2014-03-25

Record quality ?

100%
Comment on this page
  • Print